Fantasy League Update

Villiers1

HCP
Local club/country
Pay & Play
Irons
JPX825 6-PW
Driver
Titleist 913D2 9.5, 913FD Fairway, Fli-Hi 3,4 & 5,JPX 50,56,T-4 60/05,MPTA301Putter
Ok Fantasy Peeps thats the tour jaunt to South Africa finished and the state of affairs in the league has Qualme's Team Rapid moving into the lead over Gary Dorman's Artcrafts in second with Jesty999 moving into third. The leader is 226th in the overall game standings. The big guns come out to play for the big money this week at the WGC Accenture Matchplay. A format which is a bit of a nightmare for fantasy gamers as it's difficult to predict upsets. Anyway good luck to you all

The_don_LFC

HCP
Local club/country
Hesketh G.C. www.heskethgolfclub.co.uk
Irons
JPX 800 pro
Driver
None
I forgot all about this! 

Ive had the same side since week 1! 

Villiers1

HCP
Local club/country
Pay & Play
Irons
JPX825 6-PW
Driver
Titleist 913D2 9.5, 913FD Fairway, Fli-Hi 3,4 & 5,JPX 50,56,T-4 60/05,MPTA301Putter
The_don_LFC said:
I forgot all about this! 

Doh!!!! Never mind there's always next year. Same applies to Liverpool FC. How long can they rely on Suarez against 11 men ;)

The_don_LFC

HCP
Local club/country
Hesketh G.C. www.heskethgolfclub.co.uk
Irons
JPX 800 pro
Driver
None
Villiers1 said:
The_don_LFC said:
I forgot all about this! 

Doh!!!! Never mind there's always next year. Same applies to Liverpool FC. How long can they rely on Suarez against 11 men ;)
We can't hence we're out of everything. I wasn't @rsed about this season, next year is the crucial one. Rogers was never going perform miracles in his first year but he'll need to deliver something next season. If we can keep Suarez, start the season with Sturridge & add a bit of experience in the midfield & at the back the kids will be more experienced so I'd expect to see a top 4 challenge at least. 

GraemeJones

HCP
CONGU 3.9
Local club/country
http://www.padeswoodgolfclub.com
Irons
JPX 900 TOUR 5-PW, PX 5.5 shafts Standard length 2 degrees upright Titleist SM6 wedges 52,58 degree TaylorMade Ghost Spider S Putter
Driver
Mizuno JPX 900 Driver JPX 825 3Wood MP650 hybrid 22* FLI HI 18* 24*
The_don_LFC said:
Villiers1 said:
The_don_LFC said:
I forgot all about this! 

We can't hence we're out of everything. I wasn't @rsed about this season, next year is the crucial one. Rogers was never going perform miracles in his first year but he'll need to deliver something next season. If we can keep Suarez, start the season with Sturridge & add a bit of experience in the midfield & at the back the kids will be more experienced so I'd expect to see a top 4 challenge at least. 
What Rodgers did last night still has me baffled..............we had the momentum had the 3rd goal had the crowd behind the team all the players were buzzing and he made a double substitution .........WHY ????

Villiers1

HCP
Local club/country
Pay & Play
Irons
JPX825 6-PW
Driver
I'm not sure what contract Suarez is on, but i just can't see him hanging around next season. He'll want Champions League football for sure. Carragher is gone and Gerrard's legs aren't what they where, so he's playing deeper than he likes. I can't see top 4 to be honest, but you never no. Depends on how much money they have for new quality signings

Top Bottom