Luke Donald's Gear

Dave Lyall

HCP
Local club/country
Kirriemuir Golf Club, Scotland
Irons
Mizuno MP30 3-Pw, Black Ox Wedges,52,54 & 56, Titleist 985 19 Stiff Hybrid,Cleveland Hi Bore 17 Stiff Hybrid
Driver
Titleist 909D2,9.5 Degree, Stiff Aldila Voodoo Shaft
Interesting little piece in Golf Digest
Especially the driver Deemac.....lol !!
Good to note the yardages as wellWhat's In My Bag? Luke Donald
By Luke Donald

Read More http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-equipment/whats-in-my-bag/2009-07/lukedonald_golfbag#ixzz0v6Vy6szX

BigPete

HCP
Local club/country
Ruthin and Pwllglas
Check the date on that - August 09 - a year is a long time in most pro golfers Driver lifespan.

As far as I can keep up - he's recently been using TM Supertri driver and R9 3 wood. Ofc the official line is the mp630 is "in testing" and very close to going in the bag. (Btw his driver is X flex and tipped 1 1/5 inches...)

He uses the mpt10c wedges too

The rest of it looks about right

Dave Lyall

HCP
Local club/country
Kirriemuir Golf Club, Scotland
Irons
Mizuno MP30 3-Pw, Black Ox Wedges,52,54 & 56, Titleist 985 19 Stiff Hybrid,Cleveland Hi Bore 17 Stiff Hybrid
Driver
Titleist 909D2,9.5 Degree, Stiff Aldila Voodoo Shaft
Hi Big Pete,
Didn't notice the date,was purely browsing and came across this,and,since Deemac has been giving me pelters about my 909D2 just thought I'd pop it on for a laugh.
Sorry for being behind with the times on his bag set up but I am not a pro equipment anorak so these details tend to pass me by lol !!

db.

HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Mizuno MP62 4-PW, Mizuno MP T5 52, 58 wedges
Driver
Ping G30 / Titleist 913 D2
Bag looks very similar to mine, except different hybrids. His ball striking is not quite at my standard though. ;-)

Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Torrance House Golf Club EK
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 Fujikura Orochi 60g Stiff
Dave Lyall said:
Hi Big Pete,
Didn't notice the date,was purely browsing and came across this,and,since Deemac has been giving me pelters about my 909D2 just thought I'd pop it on for a laugh.
Sorry for being behind with the times on his bag set up but I am not a pro equipment anorak so these details tend to pass me by lol !!
It's why he hasn't won a major yet!! :)

Luke hasn't played his Titliest for a while now and seems to have settled on the TM.

BTW - Register yourself on "Getty Images" and you'll get to see great pics of what the guys are using!!

Top Bottom