Halebopp

HCP
Local club/country
Lakeside Golf Vammala, Finland
Irons
MP-H5/53/4
Driver
MP-650/ST180
We're ready, I'm not sure of how much of it I'll be able to see though! :)

WalkerCup

HCP
Scratch
Local club/country
British Isles
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-PW KBS Tour 120 Stiff , 3 Deg up plus 1”
Driver
Ping G425 Max 10.5 HZRDS Blue Stiff
Poor dog I hope he turned off after McGinley gave that dreadful report on Rory. Irons B and putting B-?

Halebopp

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
MP-H5/53/4
Driver
MP-650/ST180
She did retire under the blanket soon after.

It's a shame the old folks' home called Augusta National can't let go of their desire to not allow people to watch their tournament from the start. I've noticed I'm getting older and staying up past midnight is getting more and more difficult. Combine that with the leisurely pace of play and I have serious doubts I'll be seeing much of the back nine this weekend. :)

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
Anyone else notice on the TV coverage that there's barely any "GET IN THE HOLE!" or similar moronic shouting? - I presume if you do that at the Masters you get flung out or zapped with a tazer :eek:
Paul

rt_charger

Local club/country
Australia
Anyone else notice on the TV coverage that there's barely any "GET IN THE HOLE!" or similar moronic shouting? - I presume if you do that at the Masters you get flung out or zapped with a tazer :eek:
Paul
Just as well too. That's my pet peeve watching the PGA Tour events, all the boistrous punters. Don't get it anywhere near as much of the Euro tour.

Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Torrance House Golf Club EK
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 Fujikura Orochi 60g Stiff
Who'd have thunk Tiger would win a major again?

I said it would never happen, I was wrong! And to be honest, I'm not that upset about it. I've never been his biggest fan, but he closed it out... well done!

WalkerCup

HCP
Scratch
Local club/country
British Isles
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-PW KBS Tour 120 Stiff , 3 Deg up plus 1”
Driver
Ping G425 Max 10.5 HZRDS Blue Stiff
Quite amazing I too said he wash done. Woods had the rub of the green all week when he went into the trees or bounced out of them and to be fair the others didn't really show up today. Still never seen so many balls in the water on the 12th final day from the leaders !!

Halebopp

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
MP-H5/53/4
Driver
MP-650/ST180
What a thriller it was until Moli found water for the second time. It's a shame Poulter, Molinari or Koepka didn't win but it seems like a lot of people got a huge kick out of Tiger's win, so maybe that turns out to be a good thing in general.

It was also nice to watch as the round didn't finish at 2 am. :)

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
In the post Masters weeks, some interesting things have happened. I've had friends who are not golfers ask me if I recorded the final round because they would like to see Tiger win. These people are barely aware of golf at the best of time, but have a higher awareness of Tiger Woods. I don't know about you, but I find that weird.

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
Our Pro took calls on the Monday after that final round regarding people who would like to try golf. Granted it was the Easter school holidays and it may have been kids, but, it's not that often that an event has that much of a draw for people who don't play the game.

Top Bottom