US PGA

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
Some performance by Brooks Koepka over the first two rounds. TV viewing has been painful at times as a tricked up course slowly took its toll. Why do that, it is a hard enough course anyway ? But back to Koepka, ha is, at the moment, way ahead of everyone else ..... 15 strokes better off than Rory .... looking g forward to watching Koepka again tonight. At least the Giger show has moved on, maybe the crowds will be a bit more amenable today, some of their antics on Friday were unreal.

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Caprington Golf Club Kilmarnock
Irons
MIZUNO JPX921HM irons 5-PW
Driver
ST-X 230 12.0 deg N.S.Pro 950 GH Neo R flex shaft
Some performance by Brooks Koepka over the first two rounds. TV viewing has been painful at times as a tricked up course slowly took its toll. Why do that, it is a hard enough course anyway ? But back to Koepka, ha is, at the moment, way ahead of everyone else ..... 15 strokes better off than Rory .... looking g forward to watching Koepka again tonight. At least the Giger show has moved on, maybe the crowds will be a bit more amenable today, some of their antics on Friday were unreal.
Couldn't agree more with you on that David the performance by Koepka has been something else as for the travelling circus hopefully that has now left town..!

I'm as specially pleased as I had money on Koepka to end the first day in the lead, the second day to lead by 4 clear shots from the rest of the field and so far he has came through,

Iv'e got him and Dustin Johnston in a double for today both to shoot a 67 or better and last but not least for Koepka to win the US PGA.

John

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
Fingers crossed John ;)

Top Bottom