HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
I just bought a fleece pullover from the Mizuno site. I'm in North Carolina at my daughter's house and it's too chilly for me. The new fleece will get shipped to Miami, but when I come back in a month, it'll be a big help.

Chrisp226

HCP
Local club/country
Preston GC Lancashire
Irons
MP18 2 iron MMC flihi TT X100 s/step - JPX 919 Forged 4-7 X100, JPXTour 8-PW X100 - T7 50/54/58 wedges
Driver
ST190G Atmos Tour black 6X ST190 3W TS Tensei CK Blue X
Just added the ST190G today, atmos tour 6X shaft, plus last week a pair of new white/black wave cadence gtx shoes, they are without doubt the most comfortable pair of golf shoes I have every tried, stability & grip are excellent.
Now to lay my hands on the new RB tour x balls and see if they could replace my pro v1’s

Stewart 57

HCP
Local club/country
Egersund Golf Club, Norway
Irons
Mizuno MP 64, 4,5,6 & 7- PW. MP T7 ,50,54,&58 dgr, wedges, Mizuno A, 309 Putter,
Driver
St200 driver, MP650 3 wood, JPX 800, hybrid,
Not such as bought but good business deal he he , Local golfer put add in our Golfers buy & sell Fb page, Lost his Callaway X20 7 iron, ,
He was also selling a new ( used once ) Shotscope V2 GPS watch, ( paid full price ) £275.00 here i Norway, was selling at £150.00.
So I said I will get you a 7 iron, inexchange for the Shotscope, found one on e-bay same specs, £40.00, + £20.00 shipping, no cusoms duty.
Now a proud owner of a new Shotcope V2 Gps watch,
good deal or what !!!!

MrK20

Local club/country
Germany
Irons
Mizuno / MP 20 HMB; MP 20; T20 / 2; 3-9; 49, 54, 60, Nippon Modus 120 S
Driver
Mizuno / ST-Z / D, 3W, 5W / JPX900 22H / CLK 25H. MRC Diamana D+(D, 3W, 5W) , Fujikura SIX R(22), Fujikura Speeder Hb 85 (25)
I finally found one!!!
JPX 900 Hybrid.jpg

Halebopp

HCP
Local club/country
Lakeside Golf Vammala, Finland
Irons
MP-H5/53/4
Driver
MP-650/ST180
A bit more time travelling. They came with Modus 120 stiff shafts, -0.25". I might need to make them a tad longer at some point but they'll be my backups so there's no rush. I really did enjoy playing my first round with them today. I did have a set of 54s until I moved to the 4s (and I have regretted selling those) but I've always wanted to try the 53s and the Modus shafts. Now I got them in great condition.

Also got a new set of shirts and jackets from our golf union today. Yay!

Halebopp

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
MP-H5/53/4
Driver
MP-650/ST180
Not a day without new Mizuno. I got the ST180 today. I got an e-mail telling me it had arrived at the post office a couple of minutes before I was heading out for a range session.

The club does look nice but the feel was definitely worse than with my MP-650. Ball flight was quite similar but the ST180 did seem to have less spin on it resulting in more roll. Even so I wasn't overly impressed but I will give it a couple of chances to get more comfortable with it on the course. When I demoed the latest Cobra and the rep settled on the correct shaft, it didn't really feel good either but the numbers were better so hopefully the ST180 provides similar results. The Orange 50 might be a bit light for me though. The Cobra rep settled to the Atmos Blue 65 for me.

We'll see.

Halebopp

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
MP-H5/53/4
Driver
MP-650/ST180
Well, I ordered a TM Hi-Toe on Monday and just found a very good deal on eBay for the GT180 3 wood. It will be a great deal if the customs let it slip past them as I ordered it from the U.S.

Hopefully it will work for me or I'll have two fairway woods I can't hit. :)

Brattz

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour (4-PW) - Project X LZ 6.5 120g - 0.5° Flat - 1/2"+
Driver
Titleist TS3 - HC Project X LZ17 6.5 60g, 9.5°, A1 - 11g
New putter. Just got an Odyssey O-Works Red #1 Tank with Winn AVS Pistol grip. It is lovely 😊

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Caprington Golf Club Kilmarnock
Irons
MIZUNO JPX921HM irons 5-PW
Driver
ST-X 230 12.0 deg N.S.Pro 950 GH Neo R flex shaft
Picked up a nice set of Mizuno MP53 forged irons /5-PW / Stiff Flex NS Pro shafts,
Used but well cared for absolutely no bag clatter or marks on them apart for the 6 iron that has a small scuff mark on the front leading edge of the sole as can be seen in the photos even the faces show minimum signs of wear, shafts and grips are all in great condition so all in all a really nice set of irons..!
I bought them of e-Bay where they were on sale for £149.95 from a well known used golf club supplier, less a discount code for £29.99 that e-bay sent me and the remainder of the price was paid for by money that I won from bets placed on the recent US open golf championship so I got them for free..

Although they are fitted with the wrong shafts for me I’m going to play them as they are over a few games to see how I get on with them, I’ve got the Shotscope V2 golf watch so I’ll Take the tags of my 900HM irons and put them on the MP53s for the moment and monitor the game stats, if I should need to change the shafts I have a nice set of KBS Tour C taper lite 105 regular shafts that I could put on them,

I’ve not bought this set of irons as a replacement for my JPX 900HM, But rather as an alternative set to them and for days when I just want the pleasure of playing a nice soft Mizuno forged iron..!

John. 6537EE68-350C-4E3D-9ACA-549875111B36.jpeg 8187691F-FE3F-4A8D-8638-1B6D15EC539F.jpeg 704504B2-5280-4E5A-A045-DDEF549A819D.jpeg

Halebopp

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
MP-H5/53/4
Driver
MP-650/ST180
I got a new bed and the GT180 3 wood today! The GT looks so good it can't be a bad club. I also got some new grips, shaft extenders etc. yesterday and lengthened my 50º and 55º wedges by about half an inch (the specs of hand-crafted equipment is never spot on, they're all individuals!) to give me one-length wedges once I get the Hi-Toe, which I ordered +0.5".

I can't wait to demo the GT tomorrow.

Halebopp

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
MP-H5/53/4
Driver
MP-650/ST180
The GT180 fairway wood is brilliant! It's easy to hit and the feel is so much better than in the 917 fairway. If you want to give it a go, you can get one here for next to nothing. :)

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
Those MP53 irons are, IMHO, one of the best looking clubs ever made. The state of my game needs more help than they could give me right now, but it could be tempting to have a set and spend time with them at my backyard practice area, aka "Under The Mango Tree Golf & Country Club"

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Caprington Golf Club Kilmarnock
Irons
MIZUNO JPX921HM irons 5-PW
Driver
ST-X 230 12.0 deg N.S.Pro 950 GH Neo R flex shaft
Fitted the Replacement black/white multi-compound grips to the MP53s last night ready for tomorrow’s game,
This will be my second game with the 53s looking forward to see how they play/feel with the new grips fitted..!

John ⛳️🏌️👍 6AA536BE-FE37-40A3-9810-6307A30EE809.jpeg A4668D64-77BE-4683-B158-026ECA9E72BA.jpeg

Hendo

HCP
Local club/country
Royal Dornoch
Irons
4-PW Mizuno JPX 850 Forged
Driver
Mizuno JPX EZ 2016 - Fujikara Orochi Stiff
I was watching prices of ST180 drivers on well known auctions sites. Sell now prices seem to be around £170 and auction prices were getting around £125 (note the market disparity). I nabbed a driver and 5 wood together through auction for £166 which I thought was a good capture, thinking that I could put the 5 wood back on the site for £60-70 and net really well. Then my 13 year old son pinched the 5 wood and put it in his bag for a team match last saturday. Hit it like a demon so I've bid a hasty farewell to the club and my money saving strategy. ahh well, strategically it looked good for a while.
IMG_1431.jpeg

Halebopp

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
MP-H5/53/4
Driver
MP-650/ST180
After waiting for over three weeks, I almost got my Hi-Toe yesterday. The only problems were that it had the wrong shaft and no extra layers of tape beneath the grip. Even the grip wasn't the one I would've wanted because it was supposed to take them three weeks to get that grip back into the stock.

We'll see if this one breaks my previous record made with my MP-H5, which took over two months from order to assembly and another two-three weeks to arrive with a wrong grip and no extra layers of tape. Holding the second place is a Ping i20 driver, the shaft of which cracked from the hosel and it took them a couple of months to get it back to me because they had ran out of the shafts.

HCP
Local club/country
United States
Irons
MP-69 3-PW
Driver
Callaway Rogue Subzero
Just purchased the JPX 919 Forged 5-GW with modus pro 105 Stiff, along with a 919 HM Pro 4 iron. Haven't received yet, but they'll be replacing my MP-69's. Can't wait!

Halebopp

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
MP-H5/53/4
Driver
MP-650/ST180
Guess what I stumbled upon today? I was sold after four strokes but like with the JPX-850 hybrid, I'm slightly worried our relationship will come to an end sooner rather than later. :(

Halebopp

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
MP-H5/53/4
Driver
MP-650/ST180
I got the news on Friday that TM won't sell the 60º Hi-Toe with the shaft I would've wanted. They'll put it in the 58º but not in the 60º. I don't know how that's possible. They did contact the pro shop the day I ordered the club because they had ran out of the grips I wanted. Why didn't they ask about the shaft at that point? Or inform the the pro shop when he told them they delivered it with the wrong shaft? Had they informed me six or three weeks ago, it wouldn't have been an issue for me to go with another shaft. But after six weeks? No thank you, I'll spend my money on something else without a TM logo on it.

It was very convenient the pro shop had received a delivery of Bushnell rangefinders the day before. Their European HQ and warehouse is located in England and they hadn't dared to order new stock due to Brexit and the rangefinders ending up stuck on the island.

With the Brexit postponed, they finally got some over to Europe and I bought the Tour v4. After my Friday round I was feeling remorseful for spending the money but with slightly better results today, I have to say it was a great purchase for my golf game, a definite stroke saver.

Top Bottom