HCP
Local club/country
Kuala Lumpur Golf & Country Club
Irons
Mizuno!
Driver
Mizuno!
Where is Luke Donald?
There has been 3-4 PGA/European Tour events but no sign of Luke.

freddy

HCP
Local club/country
Canada
I think it is usual for him not to be playing at this time of year, there are quite a few players doing the same. Adam Scott and Gmac spring to mind. He normally plays Riviera so he could be back in a couple of weeks.

BigPete

HCP
Local club/country
Ruthin and Pwllglas
His first tournament back is the Northern Trust in a couple of weeks according to his coach on Twitter. He tends to come across to Europe a bit later in the year. He did play out in the Middle East last year (or year before?) Remember those pics of him and Kaymer in the dunes...

Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Torrance House Golf Club EK
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 Fujikura Orochi 60g Stiff
Yeah, Luke always tends to start a bit later into the start of the season.

Big Pete is spot on... Here's a tweet Luke posted a week ago...

I start at the Northern Trust Open in 3 weeks RT.................. when you playing next Luke?

Villiers1

HCP
Local club/country
Pay & Play
Irons
JPX825 6-PW
Driver
Titleist 913D2 9.5, 913FD Fairway, Fli-Hi 3,4 & 5,JPX 50,56,T-4 60/05,MPTA301Putter
hotcoffee said:
Where is Luke Donald?
I saw him last night in my local Chippy. He looked like he'd had a few to many to me. Told me he was disallusioned with his life as a superstar golfer on tour and wanted to live life amongst the common people and give all his money away. I agreed with him and gave him my bank account details. He ordered cod, chips, mushy peas, gravy and a buttered barm cake and I advised him that the fried sausages in batter were particularly nice in this chip shop although a bit steep at 90p. He staggered out of the door looking a bit forlorn and sorry for himself. I shouted after him to offer him a bed for the night and remind him not to lose my bank details. Aaaw bless his cotton socks!!!!

BigPete

HCP
Local club/country
Ruthin and Pwllglas
Villiers1 said:
hotcoffee said:
Where is Luke Donald?
I saw him last night in my local Chippy. He looked like he'd had a few to many to me. Told me he was disallusioned with his life as a superstar golfer on tour and wanted to live life amongst the common people and give all his money away. I agreed with him and gave him my bank account details. He ordered cod, chips, mushy peas, gravy and a buttered barm cake and I advised him that the fried sausages in batter were particularly nice in this chip shop although a bit steep at 90p. He staggered out of the door looking a bit forlorn and sorry for himself. I shouted after him to offer him a bed for the night and remind him not to lose my bank details. Aaaw bless his cotton socks!!!!
You realise not every blonde bloke is Luke Donald right?

Villiers1

HCP
Local club/country
Pay & Play
Irons
JPX825 6-PW
Driver
Titleist 913D2 9.5, 913FD Fairway, Fli-Hi 3,4 & 5,JPX 50,56,T-4 60/05,MPTA301Putter
BigPete said:
Villiers1 said:
hotcoffee said:
Where is Luke Donald?
You realise not every blonde bloke is Luke Donald right?
Maybe your right Pete. I'd had a few myself. Thinking about it he shouted his name and he may have said Duke Lonald

Celtic_Bil

HCP
Local club/country
Hunley Hotel & Golf Club, North Yorkshire
Irons
MP18SC/MP5/MP54
Driver
JPX850
Villiers1 said:
hotcoffee said:
Where is Luke Donald?
Did he have Gazza with him?

Villiers1

HCP
Local club/country
Pay & Play
Irons
JPX825 6-PW
Driver
Celtic_Bil said:
Villiers1 said:
hotcoffee said:
Where is Luke Donald?
Did he have Gazza with him?
I think he did. gazza was snorting a line of Coke whilst balancing six meat pies with the other hand. How quickly has Luke ( or Duke as he now calls himself) has fallen from the dizzy heights of a world superstar golfer. He has text me and explained that he was sick of all the money and fame and pressure of the tour. He just wants to lose himself and explore the teenage years he never had. He has given most of his money away to save the guerlillas in borneo. Bless him. Just goes to show that all the golf trophies, millions, gorgeous wife and kids and luxury life in the USA counts for nothing. He has at last found happiness with a few pints of bitter, pack of cigerettes, fish and chips in a council flat in Bolton. Funny old world really.:D

Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
V - is it not Orangutans in Borneo? ;-)

Villiers1

HCP
Local club/country
Pay & Play
Irons
JPX825 6-PW
Driver
Deemac said:
V - is it not Orangutans in Borneo? ;-)
I forget exactly what they were D. He just said they were big and hairy with long arms :D

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
Popped into the UK office with Chris Wood.

Attachments

Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Saw this on Twitter and nearly fell for it! ;-)

Top Bottom