Wotsit

HCP
Local club/country
Dummer GC
Irons
MP 54 5 - PW (NS Pro 950)
Driver
Mizuno JPX 900
wonder how you get a loft of 17.5 on the hybrid.

Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Torrance House Golf Club EK
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 Fujikura Orochi 60g Stiff
When you're a tour player - you get whatever you like! ;-)

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
Unless Bill Haas forgets how to play the game overnight then he's got a great chance on Sunday. The chasing group have a lot of ground to make up over a course that isn't going to yield too many birdie opportunities with what are bound to be tight flag positions on Sunday.

Luke is just a little rusty and it has showed over the past three days. Four back with one to go is probably just too much for him this week. A good workout before the matchplay event next weekend though. Webb Simpson would be my one to watch on Sunday night.

freddy

HCP
Local club/country
Canada
I fancy Schwartzel to make a make a good run at it today. He has played on this type of grass all his life being from South Africa which should be an advantage around the greens.

If he wins, I reserve the right to say I told you so. If he tanks, i'll delete my post and it will be like I was never here, hehe :)

BigPete

HCP
Local club/country
Ruthin and Pwllglas
freddy said:
I fancy Schwartzel to make a make a good run at it today. He has played on this type of grass all his life being from South Africa which should be an advantage around the greens.

If he wins, I reserve the right to say I told you so. If he tanks, i'll delete my post and it will be like I was never here, hehe :)
No deleting now :)

freddy

HCP
Local club/country
Canada
Well my pick didn't pan out but that was a pretty good tournament, so many guys in with a shot in this one. That 10th hole has to be up there as one of the better holes for a playoff on tour too.

Top Bottom