MP 650
McDowell v Poulter final. However, Garrigus is quietly going about his business

GraemeJones

HCP
CONGU 3.9
Local club/country
http://www.padeswoodgolfclub.com
Irons
JPX 900 TOUR 5-PW, PX 5.5 shafts Standard length 2 degrees upright Titleist SM6 wedges 52,58 degree TaylorMade Ghost Spider S Putter
Driver
Mizuno JPX 900 Driver JPX 825 3Wood MP650 hybrid 22* FLI HI 18* 24*
BigPete said:
Looks like the Americans are dominating this now. 

All of the top 10 players ahve now been knocked out with Bubba being taken out by Jason (all) Day.

UK hopes rest with Poults and GMac, both safely through to the 1/4 finals

McDowell vs Day ------vs----- Garrigus vs Kuchar
Mahan vs (probably) Simpson ------vs----- Poulter vs Stricker (holed huge putt on 18 to beat Piercy)
I have GMac and Poults in my fantasy league cmon fella's :D

BigPete

HCP
Local club/country
Ruthin and Pwllglas
GraemeJones said:
BigPete said:

All of the top 10 players ahve now been knocked out with Bubba being taken out by Jason (all) Day.

Mahan vs (probably) Simpson ------vs----- Poulter vs Stricker (holed huge putt on 18 to beat Piercy)
I'm guessing there the only ones left from most people fantasy league choices...

GraemeJones

HCP
CONGU 3.9
Local club/country
Irons
JPX 900 TOUR 5-PW, PX 5.5 shafts Standard length 2 degrees upright Titleist SM6 wedges 52,58 degree TaylorMade Ghost Spider S Putter
Driver
BigPete said:
GraemeJones said:
BigPete said:

I'm guessing there the only ones left from most people fantasy league choices...
Only 1 of the top 10 has GMac on board so cmon GMAC :)

Jesty999

HCP
Local club/country
Hollingbury Park Golf Club / Brighton UK
Irons
Mizuno JPX 825 Pro, 4-PW, KBS Stiff, 1* Up, Midsize Grip
Driver
Mizuno JPX 'EZ' Driver 10.5* Stiff
And with a Prize of 1.5m should jump everyone too, :shock:

Really want Poults to go all the way, love to bring that trophy this side of the pond, to join Ryder Cup :up: :up:

Can't belive the number of Upsets in this so far, I'm guessing bookies have made loads

Can't decide who I want to go through to the next round between Simpson or Mahan

BigPete

HCP
Local club/country
Ruthin and Pwllglas
Happy Birthday Steve Stricker - Ian Poulter let's you have the day off tomorrow. Give those 46 year old legs a rest 

GraemeJones

HCP
CONGU 3.9
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
BigPete said:
Happy Birthday Steve Stricker - Ian Poulter let's you have the day off tomorrow. Give those 46 year old legs a rest 
But Ian he is 46 tomorrow ................. "I don't give a 2 bob bit I like the look of that trophy over there and want to take it home"

BigPete

HCP
Local club/country
Ruthin and Pwllglas
GraemeJones said:
BigPete said:
But Ian he is 46 tomorrow ................. "I don't give a 2 bob bit I like the look of that trophy over there and want to take it home"
That was pretty much his post match interview :)

RobB2

HCP
Local club/country
http://www.lilleshallhallgolfclub.co.uk/
Irons
MP25 4-6,MP5 7-PW,PX 6.0 ,Mizuno T7 50,54,58 all PX6.0,,TM M2 3 wood 15 deg Aldila Rogue Silver 70 stiff,Mizuno JPX 800 3 hybrid Fubuki stiff .TM Spider Tour Black 34".Ball- Vice Pro +
Driver
Taylor Made M2 10.5 Aldila Rogue Silver 70 Stiff
McDowell goes out .Thankfully for all of us who don't have him in our team.Mainly due to the fact that i put him in ,took him out,put him in ,took him out etc etc.....It's pretty tedious watching this tonight actually.People backing off all the time.Games getting slower and slower !!

BigPete

HCP
Local club/country
Ruthin and Pwllglas
RobB2 said:
McDowell goes out .Thankfully for all of us who don't have him in our team.Mainly due to the fact that i put him in ,took him out,put him in ,took him out etc etc.....It's pretty tedious watching this tonight actually.People backing off all the time.Games getting slower and slower !!
Yeah it's hardly swash buckling :/

So it's

Kuchar vs Day

Poulter vs Mahan

Nice to see Jason Day referencing The Smiths in his post match interview "Every round feels like Sunday" :)

RobB2

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
MP25 4-6,MP5 7-PW,PX 6.0 ,Mizuno T7 50,54,58 all PX6.0,,TM M2 3 wood 15 deg Aldila Rogue Silver 70 stiff,Mizuno JPX 800 3 hybrid Fubuki stiff .TM Spider Tour Black 34".Ball- Vice Pro +
Driver
I noticed that too Pete.Had a little sing to myself!!

RobB2

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
Well i have had to give up watching this now.20 minutes a hole is just ridiculous.!!

Robbo016

HCP
Local club/country
Saunton / Puckrup Hall GC
Irons
MP64's 3-5 MP5 6-Pw +0.5" 2 degs up Tour Modus 105 S Scotty SM9Wedges 50, 54 & 60 Scotty putter 3-3-3-5
Driver
Taylormade Stealth 2+ Fujikura Ventus S-75
Jesty999 said:
Robbo016 said:
Winner of Hunter v Kaymer will win this week I think
I hope Kaymer wins, 

1. He in my dream team
2. I don't like Hunter
3. Just because
Little side bet looking good! Lets go Hunter! (Now that Kaymer is out :(

Villiers1

HCP
Local club/country
Pay & Play
Irons
JPX825 6-PW
Driver
Titleist 913D2 9.5, 913FD Fairway, Fli-Hi 3,4 & 5,JPX 50,56,T-4 60/05,MPTA301Putter
Fair play to Hunter Mahan. he's really worked on his short game since the dreaded duffed chip episode a few years back. i think that was in a Ryder Cup match although correct me if I'm wrong

Assassin

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
MP 54
Driver
MP 650
Villiers1 said:
Fair play to Hunter Mahan. he's really worked on his short game since the dreaded duffed chip episode a few years back. i think that was in a Ryder Cup match although correct me if I'm wrong
Yes it was :)

db.

HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Mizuno MP62 4-PW, Mizuno MP T5 52, 58 wedges
Driver
Ping G30 / Titleist 913 D2
Matt Kuchar wins. I am happy about that, obviously wanted Poulter to win it, but glad Kuchar beat Mahan in the final. There's something strangely cool about Matt Kuchar, despite looking a bit simple. :)

Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Torrance House Golf Club EK
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 Fujikura Orochi 60g Stiff
db. said:
Matt Kuchar wins. I am happy about that, obviously wanted Poulter to win it, but glad Kuchar beat Mahan in the final. There's something strangely cool about Matt Kuchar, despite looking a bit simple. :)
And having the flattest swing EVER! But he is a pretty decent player and a nice guy when you hear him being interviewed!

Top Bottom